Our services will continue
Contact, opening hours, accessibility
Following the more stringent measures the government is imposing, we hereby give some explanation with respect to our way of working. We take the threat of the Corona virus very serious. At the same time, we want to continue to guarantee our services. So we remain fully operational.
However, we are taking the following measures:
Almost all of our employees are working from home. They remain available to you by telephone, Skype or e-mail.
We avoid physical contact as much as possible and hold meetings via conference calls and videoconferences.
In the offices of Aalst, Melle and Mechelen there is still permanence at the reception. Our modified opening hours are from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
- We ask you and our staff to:
- Only come to the office if this is absolutely necessary.
- Deliver documents as much as possible in a digital form.
- If you really need to hand over documents, please deposit them in the letterbox.
This will be emptied regularly.
- Respect the hygiene measures and keep sufficient distance
when you do enter our offices.
Thank you for joining us in the fight against the Corona virus. Keep it healthy and take care of yourself and others.
The Baker Tilly team