Partner Corporate Finance
T: +32 472 504 888
Olivier manages the Corporate Finance team as Partner, advising entrepreneurs and (inter)national investment funds on acquisition & sale processes. Olivier also heads the international EMEA Corporate Finance community.
Every day I’m working work with a handful of clients all operating in different sectors. I’m in contact with both SME managers and the executives of multinationals or investment funds. This diversity ensures that I can be found early in the office every morning with a smile on my face.
I’m also involved in the national and international expansion of the Baker Tilly Corporate Finance branch. Since mid-2019 I’ve headed the EMEA Corporate Finance Community (Europe, Middle-East & Africa). This is an international role that I’m happy to take on because it creates added value for our customers.
In my spare time I’ll enjoy a barbecue with the family, relatives and friends. And every week I try to make a tour through the Pajottenland by mountain bike.
Previously worked on:
- Various acquisitions in the TICC market (Testing, Inspection, Certification and Compliance)
- Various acquisitions for investment funds/family offices (food, construction, chemistry)
- Sales consulting for various enterprises to foreign multinationals (IT, production, service companies,…)
- Sales consulting for various enterprises to strategic buyers ‘(transport, logistics, production, recycling, engineering,)
- Various recapitalization rounds for project developers