For the Aalst office, we are looking for a Junior Corporate Tax Consultant who has a strong interest in corporate income tax (CIT) and the interest to build expertise in CIT and advisory compliance. You will be able to work on a variety of subjects within the corporate income tax domain. Your main tasks will be related to tax compliance in the broadest sense, including transfer pricing, assistance in tax audits and due diligence work, combined with CIT advisory requests. You will be able to service both Belgian based SME’s and large international companies, and will be in direct contact with your colleagues in the Baker Tilly global network.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
- Provide tax compliance expertise to clients within the agreed budget and deadline
- Prepare tax advisory memos on various tax matters
- Manage multiple requests from client service teams and clients directly
- Execute and complete tax projects in a wide variety of industries
- Act pro-actively to spot business and process improvements in client files and make recommendations to the (internal/external) client as a business advisor
- Work closely with colleagues and other team members
- Build and maintain strong client relations and cross-sell services
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary
- Master degree in law or economics, with a postgraduate qualification in tax
- 0-1 year of experience with a public accounting firm
- Strong interest in corporate income tax, but ability to make relevant links to other tax domains, such as vat, personal income tax, ...
- Team player
- Good project management skills
- Flexible, accurate and eager to learn
- Able to communicate fluently in English, Dutch and French
A competitive salary, combined with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you many opportunities, continuous education and on-the-job training within a professional and multi-disciplinary environment.