Personal Tax Consultant - Aalst
The personal tax department offers appropriate solutions to multinational and local organizations concerning personal income tax, tax on non-residents and on global mobility. For our Aalst office we are looking for a Personal Tax Consultant.
The Personal Tax Consultant will be actively involved in activities relating to both compliance and consulting for a large number of national and international clients.
- Advise clients on a day to day basis on their tax affairs and planning opportunities
- Handling compliance services for individuals and expatriates
- Preparing resident and non-resident income tax returns
- Being in direct contact with clients and colleagues of the international network
- Guiding clients during the complete process of a project (follow up from A till Z)
- Assisting clients with tax audits and tax claims
- Master's degree in (applied) Economic sciences or Commercial sciences or a degree in Law
- A Tax degree is a plus
- 2-4 years of experience within a consulting/accounting firm required
- Personal income tax specialisation
- Proven team player
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexible, accurate and eager to learn
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
A competitive salary, combined with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you many opportunities, continuous education and on-the-job training within a professional and multi-disciplinary environment.