Baker Tilly provides legal advice. The legal advice we can offer is comprehensive, ranging from company law, commercial and business law, to employment law and property law. The recommendations we make are highly focused and tailored to your specific needs. We can quickly familiarise ourselves with your legal environment and provide you with cost-effective advice.
Our legal advice can help build up the necessary security in your company, as well as helping you to form a solid basis for the further expansion and growth of your company. The fact that we are part of the international network Baker Tilly plays a major role in this. Our advice will help you optimise the way in which you contact with your stakeholders and ensure that you are legally compliant in this area.
We have experience in complex situations such as reorganisations, acquisitions and private equity. Start-up companies are helped by us to find their way and to avoid pitfalls. We have a large base of clients who run professional practices.
A broad range of legal advice
- Company and association law, corporate reorganisation, corporate governance and corporate housekeeping, professional practices, not-for profit organisations and foundations
- Business and commercial law
- The law of obligations and contract law
- Property law, ownership, co-ownership, leasehold, building rights, easements
- Employment law
- Competition law
- Administrative and environmental law, public procurement, Public-Private Partnership, town and country planning, urban planning
- Financial law
Baker Tilly doesn’t only handle our accounting, but also supports us with legal and tax advice.